To produce competent IT professionals, promote technological innovation and connecting multidimensional aspects of IT for societal growth and development.
- To ensure high quality education based on practical approach and industrial demand.
- To facilitate emerging courses, training programs and workshops in the field of Information Technology and interdisciplinary areas.
- To promote research and development in the domain of Information Technology to meet the emerging needs of the Society.
- To promote technological innovation and entrepreneurship in the areas of IT with interdisciplinary connect
The Department of IT has an excellent & rich history and an outstanding record of contributions to the profession and community. The department is well recognized for excellence in facilities and teaching. The Department offers B.Tech. & M.Tech. programme in Information Technology and research program leading to PhD degree in Information Technology. The Department has a comprehensive curriculum on topics related to all aspects of Computer Hardware and Software with an emphasis on practical learning. The course structure is up-to-date and includes courses on emerging topics to equip our students with the latest developments in Information Technology. The Department has state-of-the-art infrastructure and computing equipment supported by high speed Ethernet and wireless networks. Our faculty members aim at delivering top-class education blending their rich research experience with classroom teaching. The Department has started a new ACM Chapter and signed an MoU with Infosys under Infosys Campus Connect Program.
- Department of Information Technology (Brochure)
- B.Tech in Information Technology Brochure
- Department Magazine 2018
- Department Magazine 2019
- Department Magazine 2020
- Department Magazine 2021
Department of Information Technology